Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Photosharing Site for Trip

Hi All!

As some of our travelers depart for home, it's time to talk about sharing all of those wonderful pictures we've taken. I've created a photosharing page through Photobucket.com where we can share pics. I know students will also probably want to post to Facebook, but since some of us have had trouble printing those images in the past, this might be better if you want to include any of these pictures in an album or just print copies to share. You can certainly do Facebook, too, but I'll be uploading all of the group pics from my camera to this site, as well as pictures I've taken of the rest of you.

Here's the link:

Chi-Hi Europe Trip Photobucket

There won't be any photos in there until I arrive home, unless someone beats me to it, which you are welcome to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment