Thursday, June 11, 2009

Important! Amendment to Hotel Information on Final Itinerary

Today I received word from my tour consultant that our Paris hotel information has changed. The address and phone information that was given on any itinerary you printed out (or picked up from me) is no longer correct. It is VERY important that you print out a new version of your itinerary (either by logging in to your EF Account at www.eftours.com/student or by following the appropriate link below) and give this new information to your emergency contact in case someone needs to contact you while on tour.

Also, I discovered today that one of our hotels is NOT listed on EF's Final Itinerary (including those linked below). I only stumbled upon this because our TD mentioned in an email to me that rooming for our hotel in the Ardennes will follow the same configuration as in Caen, and I thought to myself: Hmm... I don't remember seeing that hotel on my list. Further investigation and communication with my tour consultant revealed that a computer glich is preventing that hotel information from posting. They hope to have the issue corrected soon, but in the meantime here is the address for our hotel in the Ardennes, where we will be staying the evening of 6/22:

1ere Classe Ardennes
Route De La Francheville - Zac Du
Moulin Le Blanc
Charleville Mezieres

http://www.premiereclasse.com/en/default.aspx

Please add the above address to the hotel information you print off for your emergency contact. I hope to get a phone number listed here soon, as well.

Here are additional links to the updated itinerary with the new Paris hotel information:
Base Tour Final Itinerary (updated 6/11/09)
Extension Final Itinerary (updated 6/11/09)

Tip: If using the links above, you will be taken to a file-sharing site where you can follow the links to download the htm. documents with the info. When you get to the final screen select "save" to save the files to a folder on your computer (if you select "open" it may just give you a bunch of jibberish). Then access the files through the "my documents" menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment