Friday, May 28, 2010

URGENT: General Fund Balances PAST DUE

Greetings, all.

I hate to sound alarmist about this, but I have a number of travelers (7, at last count) that still owe a balance toward the General Fund. As you recall, this is the amount per traveler that is needed to cover our shuttle/busing expenses to and from Minneapolis, as well as our obligatory tips to the tour director and guides.

I was expecting that travelers would make any final payments at our last meeting, but that did not completely happen.

If your balance sheet contained any amount in the middle column (General Fund Balance), please get a check to me in that amount, made out to Chi-Hi. I must be able to order the check (from our school account) next week for the amount we owe, and it takes a few days for this process to happen, because of the signatures involved. If I don't have those funds by next week Tuesday, I will be in serious danger of not being able to get the funds we need, as the school offices are not open/personnel are not always present once summer hours begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment