Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reminder: FINAL Pre-Travel Meeting May 23rd!

Greetings, Travelers!

With less than one month to go before we depart, it is time for our last pre-travel meeting!

As discussed previously, we will meet at 6:00 PM, May 23rd (Sunday) in my room (136). We will be discussing final departure details, packing, money and all that good stuff. Travelers who still have an obligation for tips & busing (general fund) will pay for it at that time.

I'll confess that the end of the school year has me in quite a whirlwind of last-minute obligations, so I'll be lucky to have everything ready to go for Sunday. Grading, my own assignments to get finished for my grad classes, trip planning, and the last "push" to finals are really sucking up all of my spare time, so I apologize if it takes me a while to get back to you over the next couple of weeks.

It's a hectic time, but necessary if we want to finish strong, right? I'll see you Sunday. And good luck with your end-of-year projects, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment