Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Departure Date and Tour Confirmed!!! Flight Info Soon to Follow...

Great news! Yesterday after school I received a call from our tour consultant concerning our much anticipated departure date. I got the best news I possibly could have from him:
We were granted our selected departure date - June 17th - AND our first choice tour WITH the extension for those who signed up for it. Yippee!
So that means, for sure, we will be departing on June 17th. We're still waiting for specific flight information, though I should have that available by the time we meet on April 11th.

P.S. I'm still making some phone calls about the April 10th fundraiser, but it is certainly a "go". I'll post all our planning information from yesterday's meeting later today, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment