Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Raffle Tickets Available for Sellers

Our raffle tickets arrived on Tuesday as scheduled, so stop by rm 136 to pick up as many as you would like to sell. (You can always get more if you run out, though, so perhaps start conservatively).

Tickets are sold for $2 a piece or 3 for $5, and money (plus ticket stubs and any unsold tickets) must be returned to me by the date of the drawing, February 20th.

I'll be adding to this post the files for an informational flyer and other important directions for sellers, but as I'm writing this at home and the files are at school, you'll have to be patient with me. Sorry!

Anyway, if there are events at which you would like to sell tickets (e.g. basketball games), let me know and I'll get the approval process rolling. I need to know at least 5 days in advance to get permission & a table arranged for you, but this would be an easy way to get some sales. Last year our group raised almost $1500 with this fundraiser, so take advantage of it!
(At left: second place prize: 30" x 30" wall hanging).

No comments:

Post a Comment