Monday, April 13, 2009

Reminder: Butter Braid Sale Ends April 20

Hopefully over Easter break you had a chance to rack up some sales with the family and/or neighbors. Because my D-Day travelers won't meet with me this week (no school on Monday), the forms are due the following Monday, April 20.

Please be sure to get your completed forms and money for orders to me no later than that day. Those of you who do not visit the high school on a regular basis may drop off your materials in my mailbox at the high school whenever you get the chance (provided it is on or before April 20).

P.S. If you've run out of space on the forms you have, I do have a few additional forms left. Otherwise, you can certainly make copies of the order form portion and continue adding orders there.

No comments:

Post a Comment