Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reminder: Butter Braid Delivery May 1

Greetings, Travelers! First, let me congratulate you on a very successful Butter Braid sale. We had many individuals work hard to earn money for their trips. Our top seller had orders for 48 Braids and earned over $200. Way to go!

Just a reminder that, for those of you who participated, you are required to pick up (or send a confederate to pick up) your order between 3:40 and 4:00 PM this Friday (May 1)in the Chi-Hi Cafeteria. Since the items are frozen and must remain so, timing is everything. I don't have space to temporarily store orders that are not claimed, so please be considerate of this. You'll want to pick up your items and deliver them (or get them to a freezer until delivery) as soon as possible. I will return your original order forms to you so you get the right items to the right people, of course.

We will be sorting orders to help ease pick-up (we have over 500 items coming in!), and I'm hoping this will go smoothly. I'll ask for your patience, however, since I don't get out of class until 3:43. I'll be relying on Jim ("the Butter Braid guy") to assist us in this before the end of 7th hour. As always, email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment