Thursday, March 12, 2009

Should Mrs. Welle Order More Candy Bars?


Well, even though I thought I had ordered plenty of candy to meet our needs through the end of the year, it turns out the boxes flew out of here in less than two weeks! Either you folks are excellent salesmen/women, or Chi-Hi is madly hypo-glycemic...

I need to know whether there are travelers (or their assistants) who would like to continue selling. It's especially important that I get an accurate count for this order because I don't want to be sitting here at the end of the year with candy yet to be sold. Particularly because I purchase the candy with money from the General Fund (which you then pay back when you pick up your boxes). The last thing that we want is to be in "debt" to the General Fund when the departure date for the D-Day Trip arrives!

Please respond to the poll question at right. I'd like to place the order no later than Monday, March 16.

2 comments:

  1. I think it'd be a good idea to order more boxes of candy and have each big box that conatins 4 boxes to be diffrerent varieties etc. ]
    -Dylan Schindler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not found any companies that let you order that way. Usually you place orders by the "case" - a box of four student-sized selling boxes. Though I have located a company that has low enough minimum orders that I can order a couple different kinds.

    ReplyDelete