Thursday, March 19, 2009

Candy Ordered - Change in Plan

Okay, if there's one thing I've learned from our fundraising efforts this year, it's that working with candy bar distributors is exhausting. They seem to change their prices and available products every couple of days...though that's probably an exaggeration.

Anyway, after I called in an order for a mix of Hershey's and M&M boxes, I was informed that Hershey's is changing their fundraiser assortments - no longer making $1 packs (and instead switching to $1.50 and $2 packs). Thus, I decided to scrap the Hershey's order and instead go with some other $1 variety of chocolate bars. The M&M assortment we just sold is still available however.

So, for the LAST candy order of the year, we'll get some more M&M packs like last time, and some Fanny May chocolates (which include 12 Milk Chocolate, 10 Crisped Rice, 10 Roasted Almond, 10 Caramel, 10 Peanut Butter). I'm anticipating the price per box will remain the same as last time ($28 per box), but I'll let you know for sure once I get the final invoice. Order should arrive early next week, and I'll distribute them on a first-come, first-served basis once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment