Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Decision Time: Tour Extension

I have some potentially sad news to report. I received an email yesterday from our tour consultant that affects all those currently signed up for the extended (11-day) tour. He tells me that the chances of us being consolidated with another group also choosing an extension are quite slim...so it's looking like the extension will not have enough participants to run (20-22 are needed...we have 13).

HOWEVER...if travelers still wish to go, we could elect to pay the extra costs involved to make the extension a "private" tour. If all 13 travelers elected to do this, it would be an additional $145 per person.

I realize that $145 is a considerable cost, so I'm leaving it up to you guys. I need to get back to the tour consultant by Friday with our decision, so please let me know ASAP what you would like to do. Essentially your two choices are this:

  • Pay an extra $145 to go on the extension we had planned OR
  • the extension would be cancelled and the extra fees you already paid would be refunded.

1 comment:

  1. I would pay the extra money because I think it would be phenomenal to visit Pompeii.

    ReplyDelete