Tuesday, July 14, 2009

August 1 Car Wash - Planning Progress

Okay, I've heard back from a few travelers who are "in" for the car wash, but I could use some more, I think. Here's what I have so far:

Andrea will be there 10-4 and can bring sponges/wash cloths
Karissa will be there 10-12
Matt will work 10-2 and bring a hose + hose cart, 3 buckets & 3 sponges
Mr. Kinville will bring a hose, a bucket and possibly soap?
Of course, I will be on hand the whole day as well. I'll bring some tagboard and markers so we can make signs promoting our cause.

Please, spread the word as I have only heard back from these people so far. I think we'd do better with a larger crew...but of course fewer volunteers means more money for those of us that DO show... Just sayin'.

Contact me at wellevk@chipfalls.k12.wi.us with any questions...direct anyone else who would like to work to email me there as well. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Welle,

    Sounds like a perfect idea. I'm e-mailing you. Thanks! Please reply [to the e-mail :)]

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete